Richard Scase has also top 10 trends for 2007. Here are two of his 10 trends:
- "Small business start-up rates increase, especially among women and young people as they reject the management controls of large firms and seek for personal control and work-life balance."
- "The old media companies continue in terminal decline as consumers create their own content and broadcast within communities of common interest (life style tribes)."
- "Get to grips with the new iPod generation.
- Create Café Corporations to inspire creativity and innovation.
- Opt for leadership rather than traditional management.
- Work in small teams which can be more responsive and flexible.
- Forget the old demographic categories in favour of more relevant lifestyle tribes.
- Always keep a close eye on global trends and new growth opportunities."