The outlook season has started. Here is round 1 (Susan Stellin, MediaMagazin):
- Traditional media companies will struggle to maintain their audiences.
- More business models will emerge to reward independent content creators.
- TVs, computers, and other digital devices will truly begin to morph.
- Technology will make it easier to find, access, and manage content.
- Digital video will drive the growth of online advertising.
- Advertising in digital venues will become more contextual.
- Small-screen devices will have limited appeal as a media platform.
- Marketers will make some mistakes as they move into new digital spaces.