- Indicator #1: Mainstream industries join the corporate blog list.
- Indicator #2: Corporate blogging topics are diversifying.
- Indicator #3: Interest in best practices continues to grow.
- Indicator #4: Positive results decrease the fear factor.
- Indicator #5: Social media can be a source of market insight.
15 Aug 2006
Jim Nail, Cymfony's chief strategy and marketing officer writes in imediaconnection.com about the current use of corporate blogs, the benefits they offer and what's ahead. He sees five indicators that 2007 will be a breakthrough year for corporate blogging: